2020-2021 RANKING & REVIEWS
BEST FINANCIAL ADVISORS IN PITTSBURGH
This is Your List of the Best Financial Advisors in Pittsburgh for 2020-2021
2020 has been a tumultuous year for the markets. So-called “black swan’ events, such as the global pandemic, riots, and social unrest across the U.S. have caused the prices of stocks and commodities to fluctuate erratically.
While that can be scary, now might actually be the right time to find the perfect financial advisor to help protect, manage, or build your wealth.
If you’re looking for a financial advisor in Pittsburgh, you’ll be spoilt for choice. There are a host of top wealth management firms in Pittsburgh, many with years of experience in helping their clients weather financial storms and make the most of the financial highs.
In this review of some of the biggest names in Pittsburgh’s financial planning, AdvisoryHQ will assist you in finding a financial advisor in Pittsburgh to best suit your needs. We’ll be taking a look at 10 firms and explaining why we’ve chosen them as the best financial advisors in Pittsburgh for 2020-2021.
Award Emblem: Top 10 Best Financial Advisors in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
10 Best Financial Advisors in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania | Brief Comparison & Ranking
|Top Pittsburgh, PA Financial Advisors||2020-2021 Ratings|
|Allegheny Financial Group||5|
|Bill Few Associates, Inc.||5|
|DBR & CO.||5|
|Fragasso Financial Advisors||5|
|PWA Wealth Management||5|
|Waldron Private Wealth||5|
|Legend Financial Advisors||3|
Table: Top 10 Best Financial Advisors in Pittsburgh, PA | Above list is sorted by rating
How Can I Find the Best Pittsburgh Financial Planner for me in 2020-2021?
When deciding which Pittsburgh financial advisor is best for you, there are a couple of key things that you need to consider.
The following questions are important to answer as you determine the type of financial advisor you’ll need:
- How much in investable assets do you have?
- What are your main financial goals? For example, do you want to set up a retirement fund, protect your assets more aggressively, start saving for your children’s education, etc.?
- Are there any additional services you would like to take advantage of? For instance, do you need advice on how to arrange your tax affairs?
It’s also important to know about the fee structure that the firm offers. There are two types of fee structures.
- Fee-based: A fee-based financial advisor may accept commissions for the sale of financial products. This type of fee structure may cause conflicts of interest unless the financial advisor acts in a fiduciary capacity with respect to its clients. This means even if the firm makes commissions they are obliged to act in the best interests of their clients.
- Fee-Only: A fee-only financial advisor does not accept any commissions for the sale of financial products and is only paid by the client.
All-in-One Change Management Tools
Top Rated Toolkit for Change Managers.
Get Your Change Management Tool Today...
2020-2021 AdvisoryHQ’s Selection Methodology
What methodology does AdvisoryHQ use in selecting and finalizing the credit cards, financial products, firms, services, and products that are ranked on its various top-rated lists?
Please click here “AdvisoryHQ’s Ranking Methodologies” for a detailed review of AdvisoryHQ’s selection methodologies for ranking top-rated credit cards, financial accounts, firms, products, and services.
Detailed Review – Best Wealth Management Firms in Pittsburgh
Below, please find the detailed review of each firm on our list of 2020-2021 best financial advisors in Pittsburgh, PA. We have highlighted some of the factors that allowed these Pittsburgh wealth management firms to score so highly in our ranking.
Click on any of the names below to go directly to the review section for that firm.
- Allegheny Financial Group
- Aufman Associates
- Bill Few Associates, Inc.
- DBR & CO.
- Fragasso Financial Advisors
- MFA Wealth
- PWA Wealth Management
- Waldron Private Wealth
- Legend Financial Advisors
Click below for previous years’ rankings:
- 2019 Ranking: 11 Best Financial Advisors & Wealth Management Firms in Pittsburgh, PA
- 2018 Ranking: 10 Best Financial Advisors & Wealth Management Firms in Pittsburgh, PA
- 2017 Ranking: Top 10 Best Financial Advisors in Pittsburgh
- 2016 Ranking: Top 11 Best Financial Advisors in Pittsburgh
Allegheny Financial Group Review
This wealth management firm in Pittsburgh earns client trust through their tailored client experience, specialized knowledge, and first-rate market research.
Key Factors That Enabled Allegheny Financial Group to Rank as a Top Pittsburgh Wealth Management Firm
Comprehensive Financial Planning Process
Allegheny Financial Group simplifies the financial planning process for its clients through the use of easy to follow steps and a client-centered approach to the advice it provides.
Allegheny Financial Group creates a customized financial plan for its clients by following these steps:
- Evaluate: Your team of Pittsburgh financial advisors identifies internal and external factors that impact your finances and determine things like risk tolerance and specific needs, such as education funding or retirement planning.
- Develop Your Plan: Once your objectives are set, you and your advisor work together to develop strategies to reach those goals.
- Implementation: Your plan is put into action and these Pittsburgh financial advisors use their expertise and know-how to keep it on course
- Measure & Evaluate Your Plan’s Progress: Diligent monitoring of your plan and any life changes ensure any new priorities are accounted for.
Whether you are looking to grow your assets or minimize taxes, a portfolio should reflect your distinct financial situation. Personalized financial planning advice is something that sets this Pittsburgh wealth management firm apart.
Looking for the top financial advisor in Pittsburgh to protect your assets during market fluctuations?
Their investment management focuses on four main components:
- Asset Allocation: Determining the perfect mix of risk and return for each category of assets is the first step in investment management.
- Portfolio Implementation: Allegheny Financial Group believes in the power of diversification and delivering peace of mind and security through actively monitored portfolios.
- Original and Proprietary Investment Research: Allegheny Financial Group conducts its own expert research that they share with their clients through easy-to-read reports and quarterly Capital Market Reviews.
- Asset Management: These Pittsburgh financial planners utilize their extensive, multi-sector experience to monitor and manage your portfolio for optimal performance.
Allegheny Financial Group has been a top financial advisor in Pittsburgh for more than 40 years. Although they are fee-based and accept third-party commissions, they make a strong commitment to putting their clients first.
As one of the best financial advisors in Pittsburgh, they offer clients an excellent range of financial services including:
- Financial planning
- Investment management
- Tax planning
- Retirement planning
Year after year, Allegheny Financial Group exceeds expectations in terms of the personalized experience and range of services they offer to clients. For this reason, they have earned a five-star rating from AdvisoryHQ. If you’re in search of a top-quality financial planner in Pittsburgh in 2020-2021, we would highly recommend considering the Allegheny Financial Group.
Popular Article: Financial Advisors & Wealth Management Firms in Florida
Bill Few Associates, Inc. Review
Bill Few Associates, Inc. has been a top Pittsburgh wealth management firm since its inception in 1987. This fee-based Pittsburgh financial advisor has two offices in the city (North Hills & South Hills) and manages over $1 billion in assets.
Bill Few Associates continues to stand out due to its client-centric, independent, and fiduciary approach. They offer an extensive range of custom financial planning and investment management services.
Key Factors That Enabled Bill Few Associates, Inc. to Rank as One of the Best Pittsburgh Wealth Management Firms
This Pittsburgh financial planner offers advice on education planning. With the increasing cost of tuition fees, this is a valuable service for those wishing to plan for their children’s’ or grandchildren’s future.
Some of the saving plans they offer advice on include:
- 529 college savings plans,
- Coverdell Education Savings Accounts (CESA),
- Custodial Accounts (UTMA)
- Education IRAs.
Pittsburgh Financial Planning Firm providing education planning services
Professional Investment Management
Year after year, this Pittsburgh wealth management firm gains recognition for their hands-on, personalized financial advice and investing expertise. Clients are in safe hands, knowing there is a team of dedicated investment management professionals with years of experience and an excellent track record.
The following is an overview of investment management services offered by this wealth management firm in Pittsburgh:
- Individual Equity Management: This team of Pittsburgh financial advisors possesses in-depth knowledge of investment management and has a track record of individual portfolio management.
- Individual Fixed-Income Management: Both individual and institutional clients can avail themselves of a diversified portfolio of fixed-income investments. The firm also provides tax-free strategies for taxable clients which emphasize short-term yield enhancement.
- Mutual Fund Management: This Pittsburgh financial advisor has a history of utilizing proprietary and commercial research systems to screen for best-in-class managers from all asset categories and styles.
- Alternative Investment Management: Traditional investments can be supplemented through access to hedge funds, Limited Partnerships, and other options strategies.
Company Retirement Planning
One of the specialized services provided by this Pittsburgh wealth management firm is assisting small and medium-sized businesses with attractive retirement plans. PSPs, 401(k)s, SEPs, SIMPLE Plans, and more are offered by Bill Few Associates.
These retirement plans also come with the stellar advice of this Pittsburgh financial planner and include the following key components:
- High-performance company retirement planning
- Regular reviews and updates
- Help to comply with the Employee Retirement Income Security Act of 1974 (ERISA)
- Simple and easy-to-understand plans
Bill Few Associates is consistently seen as one of the top financial advisors in Pittsburgh due to their “client first” philosophy. This Pittsburgh financial planning firm prides itself on its commitment to personalized and face-to-face interaction with its clients.
The experienced team at Bill Few Associates provides objective advice to clients while keeping a balanced “friendly, yet professional” approach to the services it provides. These are just some of the reasons why we consider Bill Few Associates one of the premier financial advisors in Pittsburgh in 2020-2021.
Aufman Associates Review
Aufman Associates has been a stalwart of the Pittsburgh financial advisor scene for the past 30 years. During that time, the Pittsburgh wealth management firm has amassed a base of loyal clients, as evidenced by their client retention rate of 99%.
Aufman Associates are a fee-only firm, and they provide personal and fiduciary services. This Pittsburgh financial advisor prides itself on working with only a limited number of clients, so you are guaranteed a uniquely personalized service.
Key Factors That Enabled Aufman Associates to Rank as a Top Pittsburgh Financial Advisor
Clients who opt to use the firm for their Investment Management services will receive:
- Market Research and Analysis
- Investment Policy Development
- Asset Allocation
- Manager Selection and Due Diligence
- Tax-Managed/Maximized Net Return
- Implementation, Managing, Monitoring
- Performance Reporting
The Pittsburgh wealth management firm places an emphasis on the protection of client assets over the long term. It focuses on providing a balanced investment portfolio for clients that will weather the storm of economic uncertainty, yet also participate in economic growth.
If you choose to take advantage of the Pittsburgh financial advisor’s Financial Planning and Coordination services, this tier includes the following services:
- Tax Filing Coordination, Oversight, and Review
- Estate Planning Management of Structures/Trusts, Gift Programs, Foundations
- Insurance Review/Recommendation
- Executive Benefit Guidance/Oversight
- Cash-Flow Management/Bill Pay Services
- Strategic Planning, Special Planning Areas
Aufman Associates provides clients with added value by explaining each tier in detail. This gives clients an insight into this Pittsburgh wealth management firm’s approach and philosophy right from the outset.
Client-Centric Firm Structure
One of the main factors which stands out in proving Aufman Associates to be one of the best financial advisors in Pittsburgh is their dedication to putting their clients first.
Much of their success comes from the way in which they maintain a low client to advisor ratio. This approach ensures that clients receive a high standard of service.
The fact that their client retention rate stands at 99% and most of their families have been with them over 25 years are both testaments to the firm’s client-centric philosophy.
A Wealth of Experience
Aufman Associates is one of the top-rated Pittsburgh financial advisors because it has brought together an experienced team of experts. These individuals collectively bring a wealth of experience to the Pittsburgh wealth management firm.
Associates at the firm have extensive expertise in the areas of investment management, market research and analysis, asset allocation, and tax planning.
We’ve chosen Aufman Associates as one of the best financial advisors in Pittsburg because of their unrivaled commitment to their small, but loyal client base.
While other Pittsburgh wealth management firms focus on managing as many assets as possible, Aufman Associates focuses on forming strong and long-lasting client relationships, even limiting the number of clients they’ll take on to ensure a high standard.
The firm also employs a fee-only approach which guarantees a fiduciary commitment to its clients. This, coupled with its comprehensive and well explained financial planning process, makes it one of the top wealth management firms in Pittsburgh worth considering in 2020-2021.
DBR & CO., Review
DBR & CO., is an excellent firm of financial advisors in Pittsburgh. The firm was founded in 1994 and since then has gone from strength to strength to become one of the best firms providing wealth management in Pittsburgh.
DBR & CO. operates on a fee-based model, which means that advisors may earn commissions from the products they sell.
Key Factors That Enabled DBR & CO. to Rank as a Top Pittsburgh Financial Advisor
Life Plan 20/20®
DBR & CO. created the Life Plan 20/20® to provide its clients with value-added services not traditionally offered by other Pittsburgh wealth management firms.
With this approach, the team of Pittsburgh financial advisors at DBR & CO. combines portfolio management, tax and insurance advice, estate and retirement planning, and other critical financial services into one complete package that is engineered to keep your life goals on track.
This unique, holistic strategy allows each financial advisor to get a full picture of their client’s complete financial health. Specific areas of this approach are as follows:
- Estate Planning
- Risk Management
- Income Tax Planning
- Educational Funding
- Charitable Planning
- Retirement Planning
Asset Management – DBR Four Seasons Process
DBR & CO. use their research partner’s analysis, which is based on Economic Growth, Inflation, and Federal Reserve Policy (GIP) to create their “Four Seasons Investment Process”. This process, along with their client’s risk tolerance, is the foundation for their method of asset allocation.
Advisory Services for Individuals and Families
DBR has positioned itself as one of the best financial advisors in Pittsburgh by offering advisory services to a wide range of clients.
- Flagship Advisory Services: This is tailored for high net worth clients with $1 million or more in investable assets. Flagship clients have access to the best financial planning resources, professional experts, and proprietary investment research, as well as DBR’s in-house investment managers.
- Wealth Builder Advisory Services: DBR has designed this service specifically for individuals who are “well on their way to personal wealth”. Clients who qualify for this service work with a financial advisor to allocate resources between financial planning and asset management.
- DBR Next: The Pittsburgh wealth management firm has also designed a service specifically for young professionals who are in the early stages of trying to build wealth. DBR provides financial advice regarding how to reduce and control debt, personal savings planning, 401(k) optimization, choosing the right insurance plan and other services
DBR & CO. offer planning services for young professionals
Whether you’ve already amassed a large amount of wealth you want to protect, or are a young professional trying to build your wealth, you might want to consider DBR & CO. in 2020-2021.
Fragasso Financial Advisors Review
Fragasso Financial Advisors is a primarily fee-based Pittsburgh financial planner. The company has been in operation for more than 40 years and continues to be one of the best financial advisors in Pittsburgh, providing holistic financial planning advice and investment management.
This financial planner in Pittsburgh operates from six locations in the surrounding area. They serve clients ranging from affluent individuals and families to retirement plan sponsors, to non-profit institutions.
Who are the best financial planners in Pittsburgh 2020-2021?
Key Factors That Enabled Fragasso Financial Advisors to Rank as a Top Pittsburgh Wealth Management Firm
Comprehensive Wealth Management
This Pittsburgh wealth management firm has been in business for over 40 years. In those 40 years, Fragasso Financial Advisors has had experience with almost every planning scenario.
However, they believe that ever-changing political and economic environments require them to consider each client’s circumstances with a fresh approach couched in time-tested principles.
Successful families receive the benefit of a variety of complimentary financial planning and wealth management services, including:
- Income Tax Reduction Strategies
- Business Succession Planning
- Retirement Capital Sufficiency
- Education Funding
- Charitable and Family Gifting Strategies
- Cash Flow Scrutiny
- Long-Term Care Cost Analysis
- Stock Option Management
- Coordination of Planning with Attorney and Accountant
- Life Insurance
- Estate Planning
In-House Portfolio Management
In order to avoid any disadvantages or potential conflicts of interest that might arise by having just a single financial advisor craft your portfolio, Fragasso Financial Advisors uses a credentialed team of Pittsburgh financial planners whose sole job is to provide on-going portfolio management.
This in-house portfolio management means that the Pittsburgh financial advisors aren’t juggling both financial plans and investments, and this separation allows for focused, expert attention on aligning each client’s financial plan with their financial goals.
When it comes to investments, having a dedicated portfolio manager gives clients a significant advantage, ensuring expert, careful attention.
Their investment philosophy is based on the following principles:
- Unbiased recommendations
- Full-time management
- Comprehensive review
- Informative communication
Retirement Plan Advisors
This Pittsburgh financial advisor has put together a dedicated team that focuses exclusively on employer-sponsored retirement plans.
This dedicated team at Fragasso Financial Advisors assists businesses, organizations, foundations, and trade groups in relation to defined contribution, defined benefit, endowment, and non-qualified strategies. The main goal is to help build and maintain effective retirement programs.
Fragasso Financial Advisors maintains a high standard with a proactive approach to Pittsburgh wealth management. The firm focuses on providing careful attention and value to clients and their portfolios.
While the firm is fee-based, it’s worth noting that this financial planner in Pittsburgh holds itself to a fiduciary standard. It stands by its core philosophy which includes providing clients with unbiased recommendations.
Fragasso Financial Advisors continues to be one of the top financial advisors in Pittsburgh for 2020-2021. In a time of economic uncertainty, it may be worth considering this seasoned team of Pittsburgh financial planners to manage your wealth.
This family-owned firm of financial advisors in Pittsburgh was established in 1948. With more than $13 billion in client assets, it is not only one of the largest full-service wealth management firms in Pittsburgh, but in the state of Pennsylvania.
Hefren-Tillotson’s philosophy is based around four key principles:
- Respect for the individual
- Integrity in thought and action
- Teamwork through family culture
- Commitment to excellence
Hefren-Tillotson provides a fee-based service. However, they are included on the list of firms providing the best wealth management in Pittsburgh due to the unique value they offer their clients.
Key Factors That Enabled Hefren-Tillotson to Rank as a Top Financial Planner in Pittsburgh for 2020-2021
The MASTERPLAN® Approach
Hefren-Tillotson provides quality wealth management in Pittsburgh.
Hefren-Tillotson has developed its MASTERPLAN® approach with a view to providing a comprehensive financial planning process for its clients. The MASTERPLAN® approach consists of four separate yet interconnected steps, which includes:
- Meet Face-to-Face: Hefren-Tillotson meets face to face with clients in order to understand their life, ideas about money, and personal values.
- Determine Goals, Priorities, and Risk Tolerances: This step in the planning process gives this Pittsburgh financial advisor insight into key factors that will shape their clients’ plans and best support both their long and short-term goals.
- Develop Own Personal Financial Plan in Writing: Each plan developed by this Pittsburgh financial planner is truly unique. Each client receives a completed financial plan, which clearly outlines all goals and objectives.
- Implement Strategies, Then Adjust Regularly as Situations Arise: A personally tailored plan is then put into action and carefully monitored and reviewed to ensure that it is working efficiently to get the client to where they want to be.
This team of Pittsburgh financial advisors has designed what they call “Impact Portfolios”. These are aimed at investors who want to have a positive impact in the world.
Investment managers look at companies’ practices including:
- Environmental issues such as climate change, carbon emissions, deforestation, and water usage
- Social issues such as product safety, community impact, and human rights
- Governance issues such as board diversity, transparency, and ethical standards
In employing this approach, fund managers exclude companies with poor practices in these areas.
Hefren-Tillotson offers its clients a straightforward, transparent, and ethical approach to financial planning.
Their MASTERPLAN® process gives clients an opportunity to meet face to face with this team of Pittsburgh financial advisors. This allows their clients to discuss and map their financial goals in detail.
Hefren-Tillotson’s commitment to giving clients advice which is both tailored for their needs, while at the same time ethical and based around strong values, is one of the main reasons we have included them as a top-rated financial planner in Pittsburgh.
MFA Wealth Review
MFA Wealth is an SEC-registered investment advisor. This Pittsburgh financial planning firm is well known for helping clients reach their financial goals using concierge-level services and state-of-the-art technology.
The firm’s founder Chris McMahon has provided wealth management services since 1986.
This Pittsburgh wealth management firm is fee-based. However, AdvisoryHQ has decided to list them as one of the best financial advisors in Pittsburgh due to their comprehensive range of services, which are set out in an attractive and easy to read style on their website.
Key Factors That Enabled MFA Wealth to Rank as a Top Pittsburgh Wealth Management Firm
A Dual Portfolio Program
This firm of Pittsburgh financial advisors gives clients the ability to choose between two different types of portfolios. Both portfolios are easily accessible online at any time. Here is a brief look at both:
- Compass Portfolio Program: The Compass Portfolio Program offers sophisticated management services for investors. MFA Wealth has designed a digital experience that allows clients a comprehensive 360 view of their financial lives, including real-time balances and portfolio performance.
- MAP™ Portfolio Program: The MAP Portfolio Process utilizes state-of-the-art financial planning technologies that work in tandem with their advisors’ industry experience. The premise here is to create a client-focused “MAP” for successful navigation of the road ahead. This road map includes information collection/goal mapping, precisely allocated tactical holdings, global asset allocation, tax-sensitive rebalancing and monitoring, and ongoing fine-tuning and review.
MFA’s Compass Portfolio
Comprehensive Financial Services
As one of the best financial advisors in Pittsburgh, MFA Wealth offers clients high-quality financial services across four different categories: Investment Management, Business Services, Estate Planning, and Retirement and Education Planning.
Clients partnering with this Pittsburgh financial planner will benefit from the following advantages:
- Personalized, one-on-one attention
- State-of-the-art technology
- Plans built for lifelong financial security
Managing risk within a portfolio is one of the cornerstones of MFA Wealth’s successful business strategies. These services include:
- Defined Benefits Planning
- Deferred Compensation Planning
- Buy-Sell Arrangements
- Asset Protection
- 401k Formation and Maintenance
- Key Person Coverage
In addition, the firm has over 20 years of experience in planning services for estate, retirement, and educational goals.
The two distinct portfolio options to choose from, plus their comprehensive suite of services, provide a lot of value for clients on the lookout for an innovative financial planner in Pittsburgh.
For clients searching for a concierge approach, MFA Wealth will be one of the best financial advisors in Pittsburgh to partner with in 2020-2021.
PWA Wealth Management Review
PWA Wealth Management was founded with the goal of providing excellent financial planning services in Pittsburgh to a limited number of clients.
The firm focuses on providing personalized wealth management services to its small group of clients.
Although PWA Wealth Management is a fee-based firm, their fiduciary commitment to always put the clients’ interests first, their independence, and a wide array of services make them one of the best financial advisors in Pittsburgh.
PWA Wealth Management Pittsburgh
Key Factors That Enabled PWA Wealth Management to Rank as a Top Financial Planner in Pittsburgh
Independent Firm with a Fiduciary Commitment
PWA Wealth Management acts in a fiduciary capacity, taking on a legal commitment to give all financial advice with the best interest of their clients as a priority.
This also means they provide full and fair disclosure of any conflicts of interest.
When it comes to transparency and trust, clients should look for independent firms with a fiduciary commitment, two characteristics that PWA Wealth Management embodies.
Comprehensive Financial Services
Financial plans and goals naturally evolve over time along with life changes, which means that the best Pittsburgh financial advisors provide a range of financial services and monitoring to accommodate long-term financial health.
PWA Wealth Management offers a diverse range of financial and wealth management services for business, institutional, and personal clients including:
- Wealth Advisory
- Investment Management
- Planning services for businesses, institutions, and individuals
This Pittsburgh financial advisor recognizes that clients require prudent planning for both their educational and retirement goals. PWA Wealth Management assists its clients in reaching a balance between allocating capital towards education and retirement goals.
The firm provides advice regarding a number of methods for funding college, including section 529 plans and Coverdell education accounts.
We have included PWA Wealth on our list of the top Pittsburgh financial advisors in 2020-2021 for a number of reasons.
PWA Wealth prides itself on getting to know its clients personally and providing financial advice based on what they believe is best for that client. As they state on their website – there should be no “one size fits all” approach to wealth management.
Waldron Private Wealth Review
Waldron Private Wealth was founded in 1995 with a view to simplify the financial complexities in their clients’ lives.
The firm focuses on providing a fiduciary and comprehensive approach to wealth management, which is aided by a deep understanding of their clients’ financial life.
This experienced team of Pittsburgh financial advisors is based out of Bridgeville. Waldron Private Wealth is fee-based and provides a full range of financial services for individuals, families, and family offices.
Key Factors That Enabled Waldron Private Wealth to Rank as One of the Top Pittsburgh Financial Planners
Waldron Private Wealth’s boutique approach to wealth management offers its clients a higher level of service and personalized attention.
This Pittsburgh financial planner maintains their client-to-staff ratio no higher than 5 to 1 so they can provide truly personalized services, from a robust onboarding process to a meticulously managed portfolio.
Vast Array of Services
Waldron Private Wealth provides a vast array of wealth management services in Pittsburgh. Whatever type of financial planning or investment service a client is looking for, they’re likely to find it at this firm of Pittsburgh financial advisors. Their services include:
- Financial Planning
- Investment Management Services
- Income Tax Planning
- Trust and Estate Planning
- Trust Services
- Insurance and Asset Protection Strategies
- Family Office Support Services
- Business Owner Advisory Services
- Executive Compensation and Benefits
- Family Wealth and Next Generation Wealth Planning
- Lifestyle Services
Waldron Private Wealth is yet again one of the best financial advisors in Pittsburgh with a 5-star rating.
Their client-to-staff ratio provides clients with the in-depth attention needed to create successful financial plans. This approach also encourages long-term relationships, making Waldron Private Wealth one of the top financial advisors in Pittsburgh for new clients to consider in 2020-2021.
Legend Financial Advisors Review
This means that clients have peace of mind that this Pittsburgh financial advisor is acting in their best interests at all times and is not subject to any conflicts of interest regarding the financial advice it provides.
The firm works with individuals and families, retirees or those planning for retirement, medical doctors, businesses, and tech professionals.
Key Factors That Enabled Legend Financial Advisors to Rank as One of the Best Financial Advisors in Pittsburgh
Fee-only Fiduciary Commitment to Clients
When looking for a financial advisor, it’s always important to choose one that will have your best interests in mind at all times. As a fee-based advisor, you can be guaranteed that Legend Financial Advisors will always provide you with what they believe is the best advice for your particular circumstances.
Financial Planning for Technology Professionals
One of the defining attributes of this Pittsburgh wealth management firm is that it offers a suite of services for professionals in the field of technology. This is a service that is not offered by many other financial advisors in Pittsburgh.
These services include:
- Stock Option Exercise Planning
- Diversification Strategies for High-Equity Concentrations
- Personal & Business Financial Planning
- Investment Management
- Retirement Accumulation & Distribution Planning Services
- Estate Planning
- Trust Services
- Philanthropic Planning
Legend Financial Advisors offer a broad range of services to clients. Their commitment to their clients as a fee-only fiduciary makes them a good choice for anyone seeking high-quality wealth management in Pittsburgh.
However, we have downgraded Legend’s rating to 3-stars as their website needs to be updated and is difficult to navigate.
In addition, the website is not secure, which suggests it does not have an up to date SSL Certificate. This may be off-putting for a lot of potential clients. Some of the content on their website is also “under construction”, which means that potential clients will not get to view all of the services this Pittsburgh financial planning firm has to offer.
Popular Article: Ranking of Best Financial Advisors in Boston, MA
Conclusion – 2020-2021 Top 10 Best Financial Advisors in Pittsburgh
With the wide selection of excellent financial advisors in Pittsburgh, there’s a good chance that almost every type of investor will find something that matches their requirements on the 2020-2021 list.
We hope that you’ve found some useful information in this article and that you have a better idea about which type of firm you need.
In order to find the perfect Pittsburgh financial advisor, we would suggest taking a look at their websites to look at the services each of them offers in more detail.
If you find a firm whose services align with your needs, perhaps consider giving them a call or arranging a face-to-face meeting to discuss your requirements further.
Depending on whether you want to protect your assets or whether you’re just beginning to grow your wealth, we think there’s a firm on the list that will provide the service you need.
Rate Table Disclaimer
Click here to read AdvisoryHQ’s disclaimer on the rate table(s) displayed on this page.
AdvisoryHQ (AHQ) Disclaimer:
Reasonable efforts have been made by AdvisoryHQ to present accurate information, however all info is presented without warranty. Review AdvisoryHQ’s Terms for details. Also review each firm’s site for the most updated data, rates and info.
Note: Firms and products, including the one(s) reviewed above, may be AdvisoryHQ's affiliates. Click to view AdvisoryHQ's advertiser disclosures.